- 2-3 lbs beef Tri Tip Roast
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper, fresh-ground
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Laszlo's Best Tri Tip Ever
1) Mix together spices and rub on the meat. When done rub down with Olive oil and let stand 1 Hour
2) Prepare the barbecue grill, using water-soaked oak chips (preferred, if you can find them) or mesquite chips on the charcoal to produce smoke.
3) Grill the meat over direct heat, medium-high. Turn at least 3 times. Grill 30-35 minutes until medium to medium rare.
Let rest 10 to 15 mins before slicing.
4) Slice about 1/8" to 1/4" thick across the grain and serve .